top of page

Hi Dropshippers, kindly read below words, if you agree, please contact us immediately, we are looking for you !!

 

 

What kind of dropshippers we target ?

  • Dropshippers who need lighting fast delivery(3-6 working days).

  • Dropshippers who want to build a brand.

  • Dropshippers who are looking for a partner , not just need cheap prices.


Why we choose the dropshippers to work with?

  • Because if dropshippers focus on the prices only, not put the services on the first place , his business will fail for sure due to bad quality, slow shipping and customer complaints and our time and energy will be wasted also. Based on our study on 2% of the dropshippers who provide good services and good products can be successful, all the other 98% failed.

YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND A CHEAPER AND CHEAPER PRICE! SOMEONE IN CHINA CAN WORK FOR YOU EVEN FOR FREE!!!

 

What benefits we can bring to you ?

  • Lighting fast delivery. 3-7 days to Europe. 

  • Free branded bag and thank you card provided to our loyal partners to help you increase your customer's satisfaction.

  • Pay with a bank card to our Europe and USA bank account to reduce 50% commison than paypal.

  • Free professional consultant to help you avoid copyright issues, custom problem and tax issue. and We provide holiday notice, accident notice (for example lockdown due to covid-19) , etc to help you run your business smoothly.



Why you need a lighting fast delivery ?

  • A lighting fast delivery will increase customer's shopping experience, thus generate more  repeated orders for you.

  • A lighting fast delivery help reduce customer's complaint, thus minimize the refund issues.

  • A lighting fast delivery ship DIRECTLY from China to your country, without middle stops, it is faster and safer, package lost rate is smaller.

  • A lighting fast delivery help boot your capital flow, lessen your capital pressures, as your paypal account or credit bank account will release payment to you, once the parcel delivied.

What is our price structure?

  • Product cost.  (you can check the cost here : www.1688.com)

  • Tax.(normal item 1-2usd)

  • commission. (normal item 2usd)

  • shipping fee. (lighting fast)

How to work with BSDropshipping?

  • Connect your store with our ERP

  • Make upfront payment of at least USD200.

bottom of page